Tuesday, October 7, 2003

Holy Crap!! There is only one week left of rush! Damn 5 weeks goes really quick, I forget how much I actually liked the 8 week thing, even though it felt soooo long. Things are looking up on my end of things with the guys that I've been rushing hard! I'm very excited. I hope everyone else is having as good luck as I am! A couple guys in particular seem to be making good progress, if not completely in. Last night was another movie night, so not much sleep expect for that done during my classes again! I really need to stop that!! I did wake up to register however, so that was nice, got all the classes at the times I wanted and looks like I have some fun people in my Kukral class. BW3s tonight then SAC tomorrow, along with ELC stuff, and Pool/Poker tourney Thursday, followed by Second Formals Friday and Sunday and going to the drag races Saturday night! And of course on top of all of that a decent amount of homework is building up! Hell yeah, life is busy, but what a blast it is right now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home