Monday, October 4, 2004

Heading down to Missour-ah

Tomorrow may be the day, well okay, Wednesday. I'm going down for my second interview with Duke. And assuming that I don't screw it up, it sounds like I'll be walking away with an offer. Also today I got accepted for an interview (on Rose campus) for another steel company. It worked out well cause its on Friday the 8th (day before Homecoming). So things get complicated once again!

My week is going to be very busy as well! Down to Sedalia tomorrow, staying at the Comfort Inn. Meeting with the VP on Wednesday morning, driving back home that night. Head to the cabin Thursday to reload on clothes and such. Head to Terre Haute Friday for interview/drinking at the house. Game/more drinking on Saturday. Then most likely home (cabin) on Sunday. Wow what a long week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home