Wednesday, September 21, 2005

School-sick?

Its weird, for some reason I've been very school-sick recently (you know, not home-sick). I miss college (and sometimes high school). All the friends I used to have and hangout with on a daily basis. I think I'm going to start going out for beers with Greg again, I need more social interaction! Now I'm not knocking home life at all. Everything is great there. Me and Amber are happy together. I haven't had a chance to mention this to her or anything yet, mostly cause I wasn't completely aware of it.
I really want to go to homecoming next weekend, I think I'm going to have to go...

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, October 03, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't come. And Irwin even showed up with the baby.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home