Monday, October 27, 2003

Wow 2 posts in 2 days end of the world or something!!

Actually I'm just avoiding homework like usual.

Things are weird right now, and I'm not completely sure how or why. "Something in the water" as some cute girls said tonight.

Nothing new to any extent on any end. My grades aren't where I want them, I didn't get anything from the career fair, and to top things off I don't know what I want in life right now. I'm having a blast with what I'm doing, but I really don't know what direction I want ANYTHING to go. So over all I'm having a quite depressing night and really don't know how or why exactly. Though I'm sure I could guess on at least part of the reason; not that I want to say any names: Denean. Oops did I say that outloud? But to be honest she has been the reason for the major of my mental anguish over the last year, but, yes, I admit (as I have for a long time) it is MY fault. Its really bad when you sum up the last 3+ years of your life in an adlibbed line:

"All the money that I'll be making isn't worth what I've lost"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home