Monday, October 18, 2004

The starting of my job

Well I'm now in Sedalia, MO. In another hotel room....this is getting old...at least I'm not paying for this one. The apartment that I'm going to be staying in the next 3 months isn't finished, something wrong with the ceiling or something.
Tomorrow I'm actually "starting" my job. Today consisted of going to Duke and sitting there a couple minutes then coming to the Hotel Bothwell (my new "home") and thats about it. I was slow on getting moving, talked with Amber for a bit (we had a great weekend at Brown's wedding!) and went out to get a PO box and bank account. Got the form to fill out to get a PO box, but the bank lobby closed at 4pm and I got there at 4:20...stupid banks!

Also I HATE THE YANKEES...that is all.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, October 21, 2004 , Blogger Merkel said...

Who's your guy that is looking for EEs? you left a message on my blog but never replied back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home