Thursday, December 1, 2005

What a busy time!

So life is busy, crazy and great right now!
Working 50+ hours at Duke, another 10 or so with Rainbow stuff and a bunch of church activities.

Went to Iowa last week and had a great time with my family. I'm really itching to move back up there...if it wasn't SOOOO cold. Its 10-20 degrees colder there than MO. I don't want to leave our church and friends here though...the house I'll be happy to get rid of!

For Christmas this year I think me and Amber are going to ask for movies, games and giftcards for clothes. We are set (if not overstuffed) with house stuff. Sure we could use a area rug or artwork, but overall we're great (thanks to my dad). So we want to compile a list of movies we want and games we need...any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home