Thursday, October 30, 2003

So yeah, I love how life can get insanely complex in a matter of days.

Anyway, I'm as happy as I've been in a long time, so I can't complain!!

Went to the doctor with Denean yesterday: she's got bronchitis. Yikes!! I never get sick from her illnesses (knock on wood), or at least haven't in the past 5 years, but that doesn't mean I won't be a carrier and give it to others (i.e. Amber)....if I do, sorry!!

And I was putting thought into various aspects of things, including my blog (and others) after talking to my mom, who said she felt like she was doing something wrong by reading this (isn't that cute!). But these things can be dangerous in that ANYONE can read them. Any information is then open to the public and can be discussed with whoever and for whatever reason they like. Its public domain, its not like it was confidentially told to you (which brings up a whole other topic I really don't want to go into). So to myself and anyone else: If you don't want your personal matters discussed, don't write them in a way that can be view by any and everyone!

On a similar note: I really wish people had the balls to say stuff to the people that matter! I'm not saying I'm better than anyone on this topic, cause I know I've failed to do the correct thing more often than not in my life.

Once again, party this weekend!! Plan on jagging ISU tonight sometime. Also TNA is having a Halloween party tomorrow night at the Vault. I don't know where or what that is, but supposedly it should be a really big party! Should be fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home