Saturday, December 6, 2003

Help day today. Here's a hint: don't wear shoes with holes in the bottom of them when you work outside.

So I got a big brother Thursday night: Matt Austin. He's a great guy. Somehow he reminds me of Ashby.....
My first little brother got a little brother too: Jonathan Davis. So my little brother's little brother is my dad...hmmmm....

Eat at Mi Pueblo last night, so good! Came back tried to watch a movie but Amber started falling asleep and then we decided to walk around. Ended up singing DAC and then went up and got destroyed in a few games of Euchre. Its funny how it can be fun to lose.

Spending some time with Denean this afternoon since this is the last weekend she's going to be here. :-(

Well back to work or something

Things have been

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home