Monday, December 22, 2003

So its Christmas break! Yay boring!!

I miss Amber, I'm bored out of my mind and my family is insane.

I found out one of my major presents already :-( I'm glad I'm getting it but I wish I was going to be a little more surprised.

Going the the grandparents' on Christmas Eve, prolly stay home on Christmas and then I'm working this weekend cause I need money.

I'm getting an abnormal chunk of skin removed from the middle of my back tomorrow to get tested further :-/ Kinda anxious to just know if it'll come to anything or not. I've been around/through enough peope with skin cancer I'm not quite sure what to think....oh well...what happens happens I guess.

Time to go make dinner and then play more video games....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home