Monday, January 5, 2004

Christmas break is over, classes started today. Boo!!!

I get to see Amber though, YAY!!!

But I don't get to see Denean anymore...boy my life is full of ups and downs.

Break was relatively uneventful. Spent the first week with my family and the second working at AJs, the place I've been working on and off for the last 4+ years. Its really sad that I not work for months/years and still not forget anything!! I made $300 so it made it worth while.
I got my GameCube and a couple games, a bunch of candy and little electronic games, and a couple sweaters from my grandparents. I didn't get the "house stuff" like I thought I was going to get though. I got an apron, some wooden utensils, and a salt and pepper grinder. You'd think people would realize I'm graduating in the spring and will be getting my own place so I need stuff and not clothes but oh well.

My drive back yesterday was a pain in the @$$. It took me well over 3 and a half hours to get to Peoria and there were times where going above 40 mph was impossible. Then I hit Peoria and the snow changed to rain and everything was better...not perfect but better. For a while I was watching ice build up on my mirrors and other parts of my car thankfully not my windshield. I made it home I think less than 8 hours but not by too much.

Going to the Rose basketball game tonight after chapter and lamp pass. We're voting in a new Alpha, sounds like well have have a super senior/grad student president....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home