Tuesday, January 13, 2004

So a few more days have past, a few more things to worry about.

School is winding down, well winding up with projects but coming closer and closer to an end.

I had an revelation the other day about what I may end up doing in the future (read: after May) I think I might go to grad school for business, yes, get my MBA be one of the business types, I think that would increase my chanced of getting a real job a great deal, especially since my engineering grades aren't where I would like them, and since I am planning on taking over for my dad with Slumberland Furniture someday, this would kinda kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Plus added bonus is that I should be able to complete it in less than a year. I was looking through the paper work on UNI's webpage and it sounds extremely interesting and very very easy, especially compared to my engineering stuff I've been doing for the past 3 years. The only hitch may be letting them overlook their "prerequisites" Most of which consist of remedial math and computing with some management and econ and stats stuff, most of which I've dealt with in the past. So ideally I'll be able to BS to the head of the MBA department and say how I may not be an expert at the concepts in those classes, I am familar with the topics and will be able to hold my own in the graduate level courses after graduating from a school like Rose-Hulman. So we'll see how far this takes me before I run into a brick wall and go from there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home