Thursday, February 26, 2004

Go here if you want to see whats happening at Chucks via Live Streaming Video.

Classes are over and Jamaica is only a few days off.

Yesterday was an adventure! I slept in quite late and then Amber came by after her last test. We attempted to go tanning after lunch and such, but when we got there I realized that my card was in my pants from the night before and Amber's was at her house, so we didn't end up tannning. We then had to go back to the house to get something that Amber needed to return to Wal-Mart. We then drove to Wal-Mart and we went in and walked around and then realized we left the thing that Amber needed to return was still in the car. After Wal-Mart we went to Papa Murphy's and thats when she locked her keys in her car. The funny part is I had my keys with me but had left them in the car when we walked in to get the pizza. We had to wait 30-45 minutes for the tow truck to come and unlock her car (for a amount of $30.) Hell I coulda bought a Gamecube game for that!! We went to Blockbuster and rented, Cabin Fever, a pretty good horror flick that doesn't follow the normal storylines, and Matchstick Men, a great movie with a crazy ending.

Today is the Chucks-a-thon and I'm gonna head over there for a Tweetie.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home