Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Ok, so back to the weekend...

Nel-Dogg came down Friday night and bought 8 cases of Bud Light Tall boys which where finished off shortly after midnight i believe. I started the night off by playing Drunk Driver (the card game not the car). Went through 2 beers and almost a full deck before I finished. Good 10 minute game! Spent the night wandering the house not sticking any one place for very long. I spent the whole night with a beer in my hand so the end is pretty foggy. I'm pretty sure I spent some time on the front porch and tv room as the night was coming to a close, but who knows!! I went to bed around 4 am.

Amber had initiation all day on Saturday so I didn't get to see or talk to her all day. Woke up around 1:30-2 and went to 1st Wok. Then around 5 we left for Indy to go to the Indianapolis Ice game. Me and Frankie stood in line for about 45 minutes to get Sterling Marlin's autograph on a can coozy, Coors Light 6-pack case, and a license plate. Sterling won the Daytona 500 twice. After the hockey game we went to Hooters which is always a good time. Our table ate 150 wings and drank 6 or 8 pitchers of beer. And it was the first time in a long time that we had a good looking waitress...not the quickest...but you really don't go for the service....let just say I was impressed that her tank top was able to hold on....Then the hour drive back to the house. We got back to the house and more drinking was in order. Dulin was around so he has some Rolling Rock to consume. A few games of flippy cup/survivor were played. I had one good, one horrible game. Another night of wandering, drinking, and hanging out. We played Carpet Ride about 2 hours too late but still had a blast with it...I ended up covered in mud but other than that a great time!! Bed that night was around 5 am.

Finally got to hang out with Amber again on Sunday, though spent much of the day sleeping. Then we watched the two Championship games...Go Pats!! Go Cats!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home