Sunday, February 15, 2004

Where do I begin?!?

Thursday night went to Sonkas had a good time with a bunch of Lambda Chis and Ms. Hoke hung out with us for a while. Amber (my girlfriend) came by after doing some work and showering and such and hung out and had a few drinks. She then went to play pool with Joe for a while. I did my usually walking around (as much as you can in Sonkas) between the pool table and the table we were sitting at. Amanda Martin came down and so I talked to her for a while, which is something I haven't done in FOREVER!! When I waved Amber over, she just shook her head at me and continued hanging out with Joe and everyone over at the pool table. So eventually it was time to leave, and guess what? We had the priviledge in bringing Joe home. Soon after dropping Joe off I mentioned that I didn't like that idea, especially it being sprung on me as I got into the car. At about this time, those lovely blue and red lights were flashing in the back window. They told Amber to get out of the car and they kept her outside in the cold for a good 15 minutes or so. Then they asked me to get out of the car. They asked me how I was doing and I said fine except I didn't appreciate them keeping my girlfriend out in the cold. They then asked me to step on to the sidewalk and stand heel to toe. I was compliant and did like they asked. I then asked why I had to do this? One of the officers then asked me to place my hands on my head and then he slapped cuffs on my wrists and walked me to the back of his car and hauled me off to jail.
Making a longer story short, I spent the next 10 hours sitting/sleeping on hard concrete with drug dealers and who knows what. I was release 2 hours after they said I would get out and was told I have a court date Tuesday morning at 8:30 am for Public Intox and Disorderly Conduct. So I get PI for getting asked to step out of the car and Disorderly for asking a question...gotta love the police force on a slow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home