Monday, February 2, 2004

Wow its has been a long while since I've last put anything in this thing? What has happened? Honestly I don't remember anymore....

Saturday, Amber and I made a last second decision trip to Michigan so we could pick up her car. We left around 1:30 got there around 6 and then left the next day around 11:30 getting back around 5. That makes for lots of driving in a very short amount of time. I bruised my heel playing basketball last week, and driving that much absolutely killed it. I can barely walk today, it sucks. To top it off it was icy rain this morning so I had to apply even more force to keep myself from falling.

The Panthers almost did the unthinkable. Game was tied with a minute left, then the Patriots did what they did best all season (16 straight wins), came down in the last play of the game and kicked a game winning field goal with time expiring. Now remember thats twice that that has happened in the last 3 years (both times it being the Pats). Now that is great football!!! That game had everything, a great defensive 1st quarter, frantic scoring at the end of the 2nd, Janet's boob during half time, and an amazing finish, where I know I was on the edge of my seat!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home